Hi! So I went to 2 homecomings this year with friends. Here is how I did m makeup and some pictures from the dances! Hope you enjoy (:
So I wore the same makeup look to both homecomings since I loved it so much. It was a full face look with a berry red lip color and a mix of brown with red tones for the eyes.
– Smash box Photo Finish Primer
–Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer
– Stilla Stay All Day Foundation shade “fair 2” with my Real Techniques face sponge
– Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer shade “light”
– Rimmel Stay Matte Powder shade “nude beige”
–Too Faced Chocolate Matte Bronzer shade “medium/ deep”
– L’ORÉAL Infallible Makeup Setting Spray
– Mac brow pomade shade “dirty blonde”
– Anastasia clear brow gel
– It Cosmetics Eyeliner (shade “brown/black) on my tightline
– Buxom Mascara
– Kiko Mascara
– Lorac Pro Palette ( I used “mauve” and “bronze” on my lid, “cream” under my brow bone, “taupe” in my crease, “sable” in my outer corner, and a hint of “garnet” in my crease)
– Hemp lip conditioner
– Mac lipstick shade “amorous”
For my hair I had it natural with some pieces curled and it pinned back with a waterfall braid. For the other dance I straightened my hair the night before. Then the next day I had my friend loosely curl my hair with a large wand.
For my nails I just got acrylics done at a local nail salon. I chose a neutral like mauve kind of color with gold sparkles on my ring finger nail.
MY DRESS DETAILS!
Teal Dress is from Topshop
Black Dress (from a local boutique)
Shoes from DSW
Necklace with Blue Dress: from Nordstrom
Necklace with Black Dress: from Icing
And now time for the pictures!!